Bright Cowork rents desks on a monthly basis. We’d love to have you as our guests for a day to try it out. If you’d like to sign up, here’s a few ways to get in touch.
We currently have desks for full or part-time coworkers, and we always have space for day-trippers.
Full time member
As a full-time member, you get everything you’d expect from having your own space, without the overhead. Full-time membership is $250 per month with a 6-month agreement ($300/mo if you’d like to go month-to-month). A security deposit equal to one month’s rent and a $25 keycard deposit is due at sign up.
- Your own, dedicated desk, chair and filing cabinet. Nobody else uses your stuff without asking you first.
- Your own key to Bright Center and Bright Cowork, so you’ll have 24/7 access to the space.
- Space for you to collaborate with your guests
- Access to Bright Cowork’s conference room, and private spaces for calls (as available)
- Wifi internet access, printer, power, furniture, coffee, tea and utilities all included (though we do ask for donations from all coworkers for coffee, etc.)
Need a place from time to time? If you’re stopping in for your first time, we welcome you as our guest. If you need a place to work from time to time or less frequently than part-time, our day tripper rate is $25/day.
Day-tripper space is based on availability and during normal business hours when full-time or part-time members are present. Best to contact us if you’re thinking about stopping by, and we’ll try to make a space for you.
- Any available space, (except for full-time member desks)
- Wifi, power, coffee
- Be around really smart and interesting people
- A productive space, unlike noisy coffee shops
Looking for Part-Time?
If you’re looking for more than a day-tripper package, but less than full-time, we’d love to put together a package for you.